Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Boy Peterson- 18 Weeks






In case you have'nt already heard, we're having a BOY!!! We had a sonagram on Wednesday, 8/18/10 and baby is developing beautifully. He was 18 weeks at the time. All 5 fingers and all 5 toes were counted. We even saw the four chambers of his quickly beating heart! Prenatal testing has all come back with positive results and mommy is looking good too.






I am feeling great these days as well. I have plenty of energy during the day, but hit a wall about 9pm and head to bed early! My appetite is great as well, hair and nails growing like crazy, and have the most itchy skin every!
We are looking to have the baby shower in Houston, maybe the week before Halloween or the first week in November. I can't wait to celebrate my sweet little man with my friends and family!

I'm also full speed ahead on planning for the nursery! The plan right now is to go with classic boy colors like navy blue, maroon red, yellow, and green, and decorate with all kinds of boy interests and toys... sports, fire truck, army men, etc...




Here are a couple of the bedding sets I'm considering. Any thoughts/ suggestions are welcome!!







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment