Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby's first photo!

Well, we finally had our first appointent today. I am 9.5 weeks and due January 21, 2011. In case you don't recognize that date, it's my dad's birthday! Our baby is already the cutest on the planet! Baby's heart was fluttering so fast- 160 beats per minute and measuring 2 centimeters. We even saw the baby wiggle! I think that was the coolest moment.

I am asked all the time how I am feeling. Well, the first month was pretty rough- nausea, colds, fatigue- but I have started feeling better over the last week. I finally have an appetite and actually want to eat. Yea!

Many moments in life turn out to be overrated when you finally go through it, but seeing that little growing person inside me was definitely not overrated. It was one of the most amazing moments of my life!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I'm glad I don't have to wait til Monday to be filled in!

    This blog is really cool! I can't wait to meet the little kumquat! (or maybe it should be KIMquat?! Lol)

    ReplyDelete