Thursday, June 24, 2010


I'm officially feeling my belly grow! No one can tell I'm pregnant yet, but I can't even button my pants!!! For the first time this morning, I was dry heaving in the trash can with morning sickness but it passed quickly. Only 2 more weeks to go in the first tri!

Here's what www.babycenter.com has to say about our baby this week.

Hello, Kim! Although he's barely the size of a kumquat -- a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom -- and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby now has completed the most critical portion of his development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details, like tiny nails forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow on tender skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment