Tuesday, December 28, 2010

36 Weeks

Here is Baby Max at 36 and 3/4 weeks. With just a few weeks to go, he is estimated to be 7'12'' with a chunky belly. The sonographer says he is eating very well! I love his sweet cheeks in this picture!
His heart beat was about 120 bpm.

I am currently not dialated at all yet, but have just started to feel some changes going on in my body the last couple of days... a good sign that we are getting ready to welcome a new life! Everything looks good with me and I am feeling pretty well and actually getting a little sleep lately.

We are so greatful to God for this little miracle and ask that you keep us in your prayers for the upcoming delivery!


My aunt Debbie and Abbey took some cute prego pics of me this weekend. I can't believe how big my belly looks!!





Our nursery is also coming along too. It's all boy, thats for sure!

































No comments:

Post a Comment